Friday, March 22, 2013

Challenge time 2nd post

How about another challenge? 
From now until April 5, post a project using at least one of my new background shapes and/or borders on the Facebook page. If you don't have Facebook you can email Michelle your entry.
One random creation will win a $25 gift certificate to Michelle's store. 
Every participant will receive one file of their choice! We can't wait to see what you make! 

On another note...
"(LAST update! thanks to everyone who purchased the MDA Charity file so far, you have donated $279 as of last night! I can't begin to tell you how excited I am to write a check to MDA on the 23rd! I will take the file down this evening so I have time to donate the money on my site before the Walk.)"
Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment